The anticipated Pokémon Trading Card Game collaboration with Niantic is about to launch, here are the Pokémon GO TCG Card release dates.
That Pokemon Trading Card Game teamed up with Niantic to release a special Pokemon GO TCG arrange. The project was initially teased in 2021, with the release of Professor Willow Pokemon cards, which are provided free of charge to customers who purchase Pokemon GO merchandise for a limited time. After a year of waiting, Pokemon GO TCG The set has finally gotten a release date and will be available in stores soon.
Like Brilliant Fate, that Pokemon GO TCG collaboration is not a full expansion but is a special subset of TCG Sword and Shield series launching in 2020. Limited time release will include collectibles Pokemon cards that will feature Pokemon artwork, characters, items, and iconic locations from Niantic’s mobile titles. For example, Pokemon GO team leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark can be found as a complete art Coach card.
although TCG the set was originally teased for 2021, the collaboration was finally given a “Summer 2022” release window. It was then revealed in April that Pokemon GO TCG the set will not be sold in booster packs outside of Japan. So international collectors need to buy a special collection of collectible sets to get them Pokémon TCG Sword & Shield part. As such, the official release will be gradual over time through various limited-time products sold at retailers.
Pokemon GO TCG Release Date For 2022
That Pokemon GO TCG The card set will be officially released on Friday, July 1, 2022, and will launch with several products for players to choose from such as Pokemon GO Elite Trainer Box. Although the Niantic collaboration will mainly focus on Pokemon GOthe special set will also feature the popular Pokemon V, VMAX, and VSTAR TCG mechanics. The special subset will even include the highly anticipated Radiant Pokémon card that will debut in the upcoming Dark Fantasma expansion. Below is the release schedule for all the Pokémon GO TCG products announced so far:
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box: July 1 ($49.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Battle Deck Pokémon GO Mewtwo V: July 1 ($14.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Melmetal V Battle Deck: July 1 ($14.99)Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO V Battle Deck—Mewtwo vs. Melmetal: July 1 ($39.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Special Collection Team Instinct: July 1 ($29.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Mystic Special Collection Team: July 1 ($29.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Valor Special Collection Team: July 1 ($29.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Collection—Alolan Exeggutor V: July 1 ($19.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Premium Collection—Radiant Eevee: July 1 ($49.99)
- Pokemon TCG: Pokemon GO Tin: July, 15 ($19.99)
- Pokemon TCG: Pokemon GO Mini Tin: August 5 ($19.99)
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Poke Ball Tin: August, 26 ($12.99)
Pokemon TCG collectors looking to print a complete art Coach card for Pokemon GO the team leader needs to purchase a Special Collections team box. Each box will be themed around Team Valor, Team Instinct, or Team Mystic, and will include each organization leader as a special promo card. Considering the popularity of these two Pokemon GO and Pokemon TCG, this particular subset will most likely be liked by fans. With that also featured the rare Charizard Pokemon cards, the Niantic collaboration has a good chance of selling out everywhere.
Next: Collector’s Edition The Coolest Pokémon TCG You’ve Missed
90 Days Fiance: All There Is To Know About Rose Vega’s New Girlfriend Greg
About the Author